Discipleship Series Bible Studies
To be a disciple of Jesus Christ means being a follower and learner of Jesus. We want the ways of Jesus to become our ways. The Discipleship Series Bible Studies equip believers with a specific skill or skill sets in order to deepen their walks with Christ. Together, we will learn how to take biblical principles and integrate them into our everyday lives.
Releasing Fall 2019
Recorded on the pages of scriptures are calls for us to write God’s Word on our hearts and meditate on His commands. Scripture meditation and memorization are important spiritual disciplines but many believers feel unclear in how to practice these disciplines.
The Written on My Heart Bible Study will help you:
- Clarify what it means to meditate on God’s Word
- Identify the learning style best suited for you in order to strengthen your capacity to memorize scripture
- Enhance your ability to meditate on scripture by providing new and original techniques to ponder scripture
- Practice scripture memorization and meditation by interacting with one scripture for multiple weeks
- Re-energize your passion for pursuing God’s Word and working it into your life and heart
Written on My Heart Features:
- 7 weeks of personal study to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Engaging methods that will help you interact with scripture
- Different techniques based on multiple learning styles to help memorize and meditate on scripture
- Opportunities to apply learned techniques to help memorize and meditate on additional scriptures
Written on My Heart Promotional Video
Hear from women who have experienced Written on My Heart to learn about the impact this material had on their lives. While Kate mentions at the end of the video that she’s teaching this at her home church, she’d love to offer it at your church through the retreat or bible study!
Releasing Spring 2020
For the one whose heart is grieved over suffering you’ve endured, for the one whose heart aches over the brokenness of this world and for the one who’s encountered pain unimaginable, this study will help you process that hurt through the lens of biblical truth. Together, we’ll learn biblical techniques to hold onto during the midst of our suffering.