Written on My Heart Retreat
Recorded on the pages of scriptures are calls for us to write God’s Word on our hearts and meditate on His commands. Scripture meditation and memorization are important spiritual disciplines but many believers feel unclear in how to practice these disciplines.
The Written on My Heart Retreat will help you:
- Clarify what it means to meditate on God’s Word
- Identify the learning style best suited for you in order to strengthen your capacity to memorize scripture
- Enhance your ability to meditate on scripture by providing new and original techniques to ponder scripture
- Re-energize your passion for pursuing God’s Word and working it into your life and heart
What to Expect:
This retreat will walk you through effective techniques to memorize and meditate on God’s Word according to your preferred learning style. Through hands-on, interactive methods, you will learn how to dig deeper into scripture and will leave with practical tools to continue studying God’s Word on your own.
Written on My Heart Promotional Video
Hear from women who have experienced Written on My Heart to learn about the impact this material had on their lives. While Kate mentions at the end of the video that she’s teaching this at her home church, she’d love to offer it at your church through the retreat or bible study!
Have you ever wondered how God could specifically use you to further His kingdom? Do you feel unsure about your strengths and gifts and how to use them? If you’ve ever struggled with questions about your purpose and how God wants to use you to further His Kingdom, the Live Your Purpose workshop is for you!
The Live Your Purpose Workshop will:
- Provide you an opportunity to discover your personality style and spiritual gifts
- Help you evaluate life experiences and how those can be used to glorify God
- Explore how you specifically can utilize your giftings to serve others
- Empower you to utilize your individual strengths, gifts and life experiences to fulfill your purpose in serving God’s kingdom
What to Expect:
The Live Your Purpose Workshop is designed as an intensive, small-group workshop for women who are interested in learning how God can utilize their gifts, strengths and life experiences to fulfill their purpose in God’s Kingdom.
Prior to the workshop, participants will complete a spiritual gifts inventory and personality assessment. Together, we learn how God has uniquely crafted and gifted each woman to fulfill her part in the body of Christ.
Over the course of the workshop, we will identify the who, what, when, where, why and how of each woman’s purpose through a variety of hands-on activities, discussion and times of reflection. Using scripture as our guide, we will seek to learn how God has equipped us so we may bring Him the most glory.